At PlugRush we take compliance very seriously and have put together a short list of rules that we work by. It is important that you follow these to work with us. We reserve the right to update this list at any time without prior notice.
Table of Contents:
The approval or rejection of campaigns remains in our sole discretion and active campaigns are monitored 24/7 by our compliance team. Campaigns may be stopped at any time without prior notice or warnings should they break any of the guidelines below.
Advertisers must follow these rules:
- Campaigns must not contain any lockers, malware, phishing, ransomware, virus or similar.
- Creatives and landing pages must be 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliant.
- Creatives and landing pages must not use copyrighted content and content that violates copyright or trademark laws.
- Campaigns and landing pages must not contain any abuse, beastiality, incest, rape, violence.
- It is not allowed to promote alcohol, drugs or tobacco.
Websites in our network are checked regularly by our compliance team. If any of the rules below are broken, the website or account in question may be blocked/closed without prior notice. In these cases, any current or pending funds/earnings will be forfeit.
Publishers must follow these rules:
- It is not allowed to use any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks.
- It is not allowed to spread lockers, malware, viruses or similiar.
- It is not allowed to spam our ad codes in social media (like google, facebook, twitter, etc), in email marketing or other similar channels.
- Websites and all content must not infringe on Copyright, Intellectual Property, Patent or Trademark laws.
- Websites must not show excessive advertising.
- Websites that are under construction, lacking in content or similar are not allowed.
- Adult websites and content must be compliant with 18 U.S.C. 2257.
- Websites must not contain illegal activities such as (but not limited to) incest, rape, under-age, violence or bestiality.
- For a publisher to be eligible to a payout (withdrawal of earnings), the ad zone(s) must remain active on your website(s).
Trade Program Guidelines
The PlugRush Trade Program is currently only open to website(s) with premium original content that is updated regularly.
Below is a list of reasons why your site may not be approved for trading:
- Does not have a reasonable volume of visitors already using the website
- Contains excessive advertising, including pops, push, banners or native ads
- Free hosting domains such as blogspot or others will be rejected
- Free domain names such as a .tk domain will be rejected
- Websites that contain software piracy (including but not limited to: warez, torrentz, cracking, hacking or other illegal downloads)
- Sites that contain unusual iframing or hidden links and or text
- Deceptive or manipulative content or construction of sites to improve search engine ranking
- Websites that redirect
- Programs or websites that promote activities such as downloading browser extensions, sending bulk email or the use of spyware
Additional rules for Mainstream (Non-Adult) websites in particular seeking Trade Program approval:
Our program has been designed for sites with premium content, and we do allow adult content. However, if you choose Mainstream then your website should contain NO adult content. Sites that you mark as mainstream that promote, contain, or link directly to the following types of content shall not be approved.
- Does not contain significant amount of original quality content that is updated regularly and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights
- Adult, Pornographic or any illegal content
- Tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, hazardous substances, illegal drugs, gore, violence, and racism content
- Pages containing profanity or content that discriminates and/or is offensive to any section of people
- Advocates hate, violence, or racial intolerance against any individual, group, or organization
- Sale of prescription drugs
- Sale of counterfeit products, imitations of designer or other goods, stolen items or any products that infringe intellectual property rights of other parties
- Contain programs which promote invalid click activity by paying users to click on ads, browse websites, read email, etc.
- Websites that contain forums, discussion boards, chat rooms, or any content area that is open to public updates without adequate moderation
- Sites with content that has been generated using computer programs and hence may not be comprehensible, or content scraping
- Sites with fake news that is meant to harm others
- Any other content that we believe in our sole discretion to be not fit for our system