At PlugRush we take compliance very seriously and have put together a short list of rules that we work by. It is important that you follow these to work with us. We keep the right to update this list at any time without prior notice.
The approval or rejection of campaigns remains in our sole discretion and active campaigns are monitored 24/7 by our compliance team. Campaigns may be stopped at any time without prior notice or warnings should they break any of the guidelines below.
Advertisers must follow these rules:
- Campaigns must not contain any lockers, malware, phishing, ransomware, virus or similar.
- Creatives and landing pages must be 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliant.
- Creatives and landing pages must not use copyrighted content, infringe on trademark laws content that infringes on copyright or trademark laws.
- Campaigns and landing pages must not contain any abuse, beastiality, incest, rape, violence.
- It is not allowed to promote alcohol, drugs or tobacco.
Websites in our network are checked regularly by our compliance team. If any of the rules below are broken, the website or account in question may be blocked/closed without prior notice. In these cases, any current or pending funds/earnings will be forfeit.
Publishers must follow these rules:
- It is not allowed to use any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks.
- It is not allowed to spread lockers, malware, viruses or simliar.
- It is not allowed to spam our ad codes in social media (like google, facebook, twitter, etc), in email marketing or other similar channels.
- Websites and all content must not infringe on Copyright, Intellectual Property, Patent or Trademark laws.
- Websites must not show excessive advertising.
- Websites that are under construction, lacking in content or similar are not allowed.
- Adult websites and content must be compliant with 18 U.S.C. 2257.
- Websites must not contain illegal activities such as (but not limited to) incest, rape, under-age, violence or bestiality.
- For a publisher to be eligible to a payout (withdrawal of earnings), the ad zone(s) must remain active on your website(s).